[Diabetes-talk] New Member To The List

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 00:22:57 UTC 2016

Oh, good point, Mike.

Daniel, there are several ways to record sugars and other important info,
but I like to use an Excel spreadsheet. I log time and date (of ourse)
glucose reading, if I eat any carbs, how many, bolus and note things like
exercise or illness. There are smart phone apps some people use, but I have
not played with them personally.