[Diabetes-talk] New Member To The List

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Feb 24 00:44:05 UTC 2016

Right. I once encountered a certified diabetes educator who swore blind
persons could do alternate site testing. But I've never met one. The very
thing which makes some folks like alternate site testing -- they can't feel
the stick -- is the very thing that throws blind persons for a loop. Also,
the readings aren't quite as up-to-date as fingerstick readings.

Mike