[Diabetes-talk] Acquiring My Meeter Difficulty

Daniel Chavez topdog2046 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 03:06:10 UTC 2016

Good day all,
I have some sad news to inform you all of, in regards to getting my meter.
I called this afternoon to check on my meeter to see if it shipped, and it has not. Apparently there's problems with the insurance. I was told that the company would have to use secondary insurance, as my, deductable, whatever that means, was not met this year with my first insurance.
So now my question is, what happens now? What if, for some reason, secondary insurance won't pay?
What then do I do? Would I be out of luck?