[Diabetes-talk] Skin Sensativity issues...

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 01:45:55 UTC 2016

I, too, just as Sandy does, have skin sensitivity issues. When I was in college, back in Wisconsin, I had my appendix and gallbladder removed. When it came time for the stir surgeon to remove all the staples and stitches, he came in;and looked at my incision. He got very quiet. Then, he said, I may be a doctor. But, I've never seen anything quite like this!! He then informed me that he counted all the blisters three different times on my stomach. I had 28 teri strips along my incision.  He actually counted 56 blisters. Once he removed the strips, stitches, and Staples, he began popping each blister with a needle one by one. At least twice, he kept saying, I don't believe this obviously, I haven't let anyone use those strips ever cents. I have the same trouble with the plastic Band-Aids. Can't use them. I had the same similar issues with the support stockings that I had to use after my knee surgery. I developed blisters from them, as well. Interesting, to say the least.  It will be interesting to see what they all come up with for the different kinds of tape and adhesive.

Bern.

Sent from my iPhone