[Diabetes-talk] Accessible CGM

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Mon Jul 11 16:52:22 UTC 2016

Tom, do you just stop, then restart your sensor at the 7-day point? With
respect to the tape, do you tear half the backing off, stick the first half
on and then tear the backing off the second half? Or do you just take the
backing off all at once? If I'm holding the giant applicator, I can often
hold half the tape and then the other half just curls up under itself and by
the time I find it, too late! I think I've had fewer wrinkles since I
started only peeling half the backing off at a time, but I'd love to know
what you do.
And yes Bridgit, as Tom said, it's just a thing that goes into you and uses
Bluetooth to talk to your phone. I do find I have to be careful not to let
my pump tubing to get tangled around it though, depending on where the two
things are located. Usually I have the pump cannula on one side of my body
and the sensor on the other, but that tubing can sure surprise me once in
awhile. <grin>
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407