[Diabetes-talk] Accessible CGM

TALey at ups.com TALey at ups.com
Mon Jul 11 17:44:06 UTC 2016

Veronica,

Yes, when the Dexcom sensor nears the 7-day point, the system reminds you several times before it finally stops. It is easy at that point to simply begin a new sensor session, but just keep the same sensor in place. The system doesn't know. You go through another two-hour warm-up but it works the same after that.

If the sensor ever begins to seem off or become erratic, just change it then.

In terms of tape, I take off both pieces. I wrote a description about how I do this in a post on this list a few months ago. I'll try to find it and repost it.

Tom