[Diabetes-talk] Accessible CGM

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Mon Jul 11 19:56:44 UTC 2016

Oh I'd love it if you could find it or recreate it or something. I just
can't quite figure out how to hold both halves of the tape straight and
wrinkle-free while holding the tall applicator. To say nothing about semi
controlling where the thing lands. <grin> I applaud your coordination! And
yes, I just changed my third sensor that wouldn't calibrate. According to
Dexcom, I was lucky enough to get a bad lot. Thanks a lot! <grin> Since I
have no trainer here, I'd sure appreciate any hint. I did try to snoop at
the archives but haven't found it yet.
Thanks again. Right now I feel like the only clutsy idiot in the diabetes
world. Thanks again.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407