[Diabetes-talk] Question regarding Victoza

Joy Stigile joystigile at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 23:22:09 UTC 2016

Hi Terri,

I have type 1 Diabetes and I take Insulin and Victoza. Before I started to
Lose weight with the help of Victoza and I would eat a meal that was high
fat content like you ate yesterday I had the same feelings.  Try to eat a
more modest amount of high fat food in one day or cut it out altogether.
You should feel better soon.

Yes, Victoza is supposed to lower your appetite.

Warmly, Joy