[Diabetes-talk] Question regardingVictoza

Terri Stimmel princessterri76 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 00:20:50 UTC 2016

Hello Bridget and Mike,

Thank you both for all of this great information. I really appreciate it.

Bridget, I had no idea that these foods could possibly do that to me. I find it very fascinating. Thank you for letting me know. Well, when I was on the Met Forman, I did have a better blood sugar control. But the side effects were not worth it to me. I thought my doctor would've put me on another medication, instead of just raising the other medication. But I guess he had his reasons.
Anyway, I usually test in the morning, before I have anything to eat or drink. Lately these numbers have been around 140, to 150. I'm hoping they will drop some, because I like to have better A1 C's. My last A-1 C was 6.8. They were not really too worried about this, because it was just a little over the point of starting to lose control. I'm more concerned I think, then they are.

Anyway, if I want to start testing at night, about how long should I wait after I eat? Thank you again for all this help. I will keep you all posted on what is going on. Right now I feel fine. Hopefully that will stay that way.

Thank you again.

Terri

Sent from my iPhone