[Diabetes-talk] re what exercises are the best for diabetics

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 00:21:43 UTC 2016

Any exercise or activity that interest you works. I regularly use an
elliptical for 30 to 40 minutes, 4 to 5 times a week, in addition to toning
exercises. I also like to swim a couple of times a week. When the weather
permits, I like to powerwalk or jog around the neighborhood. I just trained
for and did a triathlon, which was pretty intense. A lot of diabetics like
to exercise before a meal, but it depends on if you tend to drop before
meals or not. It's also recommended to test an hour or two after exercise.
Always work with your doctor, but pretty much whatever you want to do for
exercise, you can.