[Diabetes-talk] Food Questions

TALey at ups.com TALey at ups.com
Wed Jul 27 18:11:04 UTC 2016

Courtney,

Thanks. How do you access the materials they provide at the in-person meetings? Is the online option accessible for people using screen readers, what about for people with low vision who rely on inverse colors or screen magnification?

I'd appreciate any information you could pass along to the list.

Thanks,
Tom