[Diabetes-talk] Help Please!

Lester Cameron underdogmj at comcast.net
Mon Jun 13 15:32:58 UTC 2016

hello I am very happy for you
you picked a great meeter I have been using it for about nine years I love
it
your question about the lanset turning the cap all it does is makes the
neetle longer or shorter
the shorter  the neetle is that stops the neetle from going in to your
finger so deep
just remember the lower the number on the cap the softer it is
turn the cap to the right and that is the lower number if you are right
handed turn it to the right ,if you are left handed turn it to the left for
softer
just adjust it to your how it  feels to you

just remember to use all your fingers