[Diabetes-talk] Solus V2 Strips

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Thu Mar 3 22:03:35 UTC 2016

Daniel, you brought up one of my complaints about the Solus case. Every other case containing a meter has a compartment for the lancets. I don't like to just drop them loose in there. As for why one would want more than just a couple? I live in earth quake country. I am always thinking about what I'd grab if I had to evacuate my house in a hurry. I am not interested in hunting around and carrying an extra baggy around with me because someone can't take ten seconds to think about the consumer and design a decent case. I guarantee you no sighted people would stand for this. Maybe it sounds silly to some of you but this is one thing in the negative column for this meter for me. When I run off on a short trip for a few days, I just want to throw the stabbers in the case and go. And I don't want loose stabbers falling out when I try to get meter and all out either.
I also do wonder why the strips are so long.
Anyway, back to my Windows 10 fight. Man, talk about stress raising my blood sugar! <shriek!>
Thanks.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407