[Diabetes-talk] Subject: Re: Insulin Pumps, and Scar Tissue from Years of Syringes

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Wed Nov 16 14:22:10 UTC 2016

Hi Denise,

Well, it's working well for me at the moment.
Also, two Medtronic reps here, the one for
Colorado Springs and one for Denver, both came to
my home a couple/few years ago when I first got
the pump and they showed me how to use it. They
both mentioned how they sometimes stick it, well,
forgive me but I don't remember exactly where, but
basically on their breast. I assume somewhere
where a bra would not be abrasive against it
constantly. They said that when using the shorter
tubing they sometimes just stuck the pump in the
cleavage area of their bras. So, yes, they both
put the pump site sometimes at least, up there.

HTH,
Everett

,