[Diabetes-talk] Medtronic Pumps

gmelconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 21:16:40 UTC 2016

Some endo's don't know a whole lot of this stuff. That when you don't havea
good endo time to move on to another one who has more knowledge about the
field. Most who claim to bebe endo don't have that much knowledge about the
diabetic field but other fields and just add the diabetic field into their
practice. There is one good one I have in southern California   Dr. Mach, ,
he is an endo and type 2 diabetic an so that  gives me even more hope when I
ask him question about x or y an I have more concrete answers about it then
anything else.