[Diabetes-talk] re how in the hell do you creat ethe account on dexcom whehter through app or on site when there is an inaccessible captia

gary melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 06:47:30 UTC 2016

Hello I am wondering how in the hell one is suppose to  create an account
through the  dexcom  app whether that be through the  I OS app or through
the site when your blind and there  is an  inaccessible captia that  no
screen reader can help you solve. That's my question and how in the hell did
you guys an gals get around this one. That's my question that I need to know
so that I can create  my account.