[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Vs. Prodigy Voice

Valerie Lewis valerie at suffolknet.org
Mon Oct 3 12:59:30 UTC 2016

The Prodigy meter speaks only the current result of your glucose level.
The Prodigy Voice speaks ALL functions. It is designed for people who are
blind/legally blind.
Often, the Prodigy Voice will need prior approval, but should be obtainable
to a person who is legally blind, as they need to have audio access to all
features of the meter.

 ~ Valerie