[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Vs. Prodigy Voice

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 13:48:49 UTC 2016

The Autocode requires sighted help to set it up. Then, when going into the
records, you can only access the last 10 readings with the speech. To access
the rest, you would need sighted help. Also, the repeat button does not work
with the speech, so don't miss your reading every time, otherwise, you would
need sighted assistance for that as well.