[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Vs. Prodigy Voice

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Mon Oct 3 14:35:51 UTC 2016

The Prodigy Voice can be set up by a blind person, and it's functions are
completely accessible.  The regular Prodigy, or Autocode, talks but is
nowhere near being completely accessible, needs to be set up with sighted
assistance.  Also, the Prodigy Voice, the much more accessible one, is
available through the Independence Market at the NFB Center.  If you go that
route, you will have to pay for it out of pocket, but It might be worth it.
It only costs about $50 or $60.  That's where I got mine, and the test
strips for the Autocode work with the Prodigy Voice.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.