[Diabetes-talk] Some new interesting info

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 20:49:31 UTC 2016

Yeah Veronica and all, when I was first reading this, it looked great from the outside. However, as I began reading more, I kept thinking, so, where is the Accessibility stuff? Would any of this be accessible by itself? Or, have they work with anybody or, any of us, for that matter to find out about how accessible it really is for us? Kind of like well, the meter talks. But, what else? Does it say what we needed to say. Does it? There are only a couple out there that do. The rest of them hogwash!! Just because they talk doesn't mean they're accessible. You guys know that as well as I do. That's why I was becoming more and more skeptical as I was reading. Sounded great from the outside. But we don't have any other information. What we have is very superficial. However, that's not really Joyce's or anyone else's fault. That was the information we were given. Simple as that. The rest of the average, blow-Joe population out there, really doesn't have a clue what we need. Not really. They will soon find out though. Hopefully??? That's the idea, anyway.

Bern

Sent from my iPhone