[Diabetes-talk] Was wondering, where can I purchase the prodigy voice meter

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Tue Oct 4 16:21:59 UTC 2016

Hi, Terri.  I purchased my Prodigy Voice, from the Independence Market at
the NFB Center in Baltimore.  Go on the Internet to www.nfb.org, and I'm
sure you will find a link to Independence Market.  Otherwise, just call them
at 410-659-9314 and follow the prompts.  Hope this helps.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.