[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Voice Resolution

Daniel Chavez topdog2046 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 03:39:21 UTC 2016

Hello list,
I ended up resolving my meter issue.
I ended up buying the meter out of pocket, but the only thing i need now is more strips and lansits, but my guess is that insurance should be able to come through with that.
I bought the Prodigy Voice Kit from amazon, which has 10 strips, 10 lansits, a lansit device, and control solution. At least that's a start, but I'll ask for more strips and lansits from the insurance's mail pharmacy.
P.S.: If anyone needs to buy the Prodigy Voice Kit from Amazon, the link is
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003GQZ9HO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks for everyone's help.