[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Voice Resolution

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 11:32:59 UTC 2016

Oh yes.  Isurance should cover your strips and lancets.  The real blessing here is that prodigy makes the same strips for all of their units no matter which type. All the prodigy strips will work with any of their meters. That's the beauty of this whole thing!! Makes me real happy!! So, it doesn't matter, the provider. They will all work. Have a great day!!

Bern

Sent from my iPhone