[Diabetes-talk] Testing Modes for the Prodigy Voice and Diabetic Software Accessibility

Daniel Chavez topdog2046 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 13:15:16 UTC 2016

Hello list,
I'm happy to report that I am getting my new meter today, sadly it wasn't without cost. I ended up having to buy it out of pocket from Amazon.Com <http://amazon.com/>.
With that out of the way, I'm writing to ask 2 questions:
Question 1. Can the Prodigy Voice Meter be set for various testing modes; before meal and after meal? I ask this because my doctor needs each test to be clearly marked as either before or after meal.
My Solus V2 did have those modes and I set them before testing in order to denote the various tests.
Question 2. How accessible is the diabetic software that Prodigy offers? Would you be able to use it with a screen reader (Jaws, Window Eyes, or NVDA)?
Thanks for any help that can be provided.