[Diabetes-talk] Testing Modes for the Prodigy Voice and Diabetic Software Accessibility

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Fri Oct 7 17:03:19 UTC 2016

I may be wrong, but I am not certain that the Prodigy Voice can be set for
before and after meals.  You can certainly set the time, but I suspect your
best bet would be to set up a file on your computer and write in that file
whether each test occurred before or after a meal, and then print it before
your next doctor's appointment.  Incidentally, my dietician tells me that if
you have just eaten, you should wait about 2 hours to get a proper, accurate
reading.  Otherwise, I test in the morning before having eaten anything.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.