[Diabetes-talk] Cereals and snacks I can eat?

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 20:02:08 UTC 2016

Before I allow myself to drink anything else, I make myself drink at least
24 ounces of water. I usually have a large glass in the morning and another
at lunch. Only then do I let myself have tea or diet soda, if I want it. I
don't drink soda much, and when I do, it's always diet and caffeine-free.
And I drink herbal tea. I only do soda or tea about once a week, unless I'm
out at dinner with friends. I may have a diet soda then, but this is not on
a frequent basis. I try to drink about 64 ounces of water a day, which seems
difficult but really isn't. I have large 24 ounce cups I use. I just fill it
up at a meal and finish it by the end.