[Diabetes-talk] Different Diet

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Sun Oct 23 21:01:17 UTC 2016

What really sparked some of my comments was attending an event a couple of
weeks ago where box lunches were provided. A woman was attending who was
prescribed this diet called whole foods plant based diet. And I don't mean
the grocery store. <grin> But there was nothing there that she could eat.
She managed to take a sandwich apart and munch a piece of turkey. I suppose
once one has reached a certain level of commitment, perhaps the feeling of
deprivation isn't so strong but I just found it hard to picure on a daily
basis for me. But I've been around long enough never to say never! <grin>
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407