[Diabetes-talk] Different Diet

Sandra Ryan sjryan2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 20:05:22 UTC 2016

Hi Bridgit,

I didn't think it was. You had said that before. And my comments were not
intended as a direct response to anything you've said, just to provide the
science that tells people there's no good reason to cut out whole food
groups. I believe I also said (and meant) that we are adults and will do
what we'll do. I have, myself, said I followed Atkins for a time and found a
bit of benefit. At one of our DAN meetings I talked about ways to fit in the
diet you like best.

Forgive my dietitian-ness. I'm afraid it's built in.

I'll butt out of this discussion now, having added what I thought needed to
be said for everyone's benefit.

Sandi