[Diabetes-talk] Different Diet

mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo ochikodinaka at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 02:26:35 UTC 2016

I am on this list cus of my grandma. She is a old old old lady&She has
problems with her bloodshuger She 100persent blind Sho so SHeSO she
needs a talking meter where where can I get 1/

On 10/25/16, Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter via Diabetes-Talk
<diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Yes, baby number 2 due in February. A little unexpected surprise for our
> family, grin.
>
> Bridgit

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org/sjryan2%40
>>> g