[Diabetes-talk] Was wondering about accessible recipe apps, for the iPhone

Terri Stimmel princessterri76 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 23:36:02 UTC 2016

Hello everybody,

First of all, I want to thank all of you who offered me advice, and your thoughts, a couple of days ago. I do plan to respond back to you all. It just might take me some time. However, I was wondering if there was any sort of recipe app out there, that would be accessible with the iPhone, where I can find recipes for people who have diabetes? If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. I would really appreciate it.

Thank you!

Terri