[Diabetes-talk] Was wondering about accessible recipe apps, for the iPhone

Sandra Ryan sjryan2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 00:58:36 UTC 2016

Hi Terri,

One website I like to use is Spark Recipes (www.sparkrecipes.com) . There is
an app, and I've been playing with it a bit. Personally I prefer using my
computer and checking on the recipes that way, but the app appears
accessible. This website lets you select a diet for diabetes, and the one
thing I don't like is that it's not terribly flexible based on your
lifestyle. But I searched for "diabetic" in the recipes section and found
lots. The reason I like accessing them on my computer rather than the phone
is that you can get a long list of nutrient amounts with the computer. It
comes out with the list of nutrients, then the list of how much of each
nutrient separately in the app.

Sandi