[Diabetes-talk] Was wondering about accessible recipe apps, for the iPhone

Sandra Ryan sjryan2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 21:23:40 UTC 2016

Bookshare has cookbooks, too, and books on dealing with diabetes. And I
suspect you could look on the Internet at allrecipes.com and you might find
recipes that fit a diabetic diet (whatever that is). I don't use apps for
this kind of thing much, but I cook almost entirely from electronic recipes.
They're so much easier to store than books!

Last week I tried out an app called "Yes Chef," and it looks like many of
its recipes could work. It's kind of nifty, because once you turn it on, it
gives you step-by-step directions at your own speed. You might like to try
it.

Sandi