[Diabetes-talk] re just got my blood work and a bit disappointed with my diabetes

Sandra Ryan sjryan2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 23:14:21 UTC 2016

Hi Gary,

While many of us can give you tips about how to work toward a lower A1C,
probably the best way to proceed would be to ask your endocrinologist to
refer you to a Certified Diabetes Educator/Registered Dietitian. He or she
can work with you to find the best way for you to eat. They can analyze what
you are now eating and work with you to modify what and how you eat to lower
your A1C.

Lots of times rather amazing change comes from making small adjustments. You
are obviously motivated to work on this--getting help from an expert can be
the step you need to take.

I hope this helps.

Sandi