[Diabetes-talk] re just got a dexom g5 cgm to try tou on a trial basis

gary melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 19:51:49 UTC 2016

Hello I just saw my endo today. He placed me on a trial for the dexcom g5
cgm so we can have better idea of my glucos numbers an then to  get a better
idea of diabetes management . I am on the trial for 1 week to se how well
the dexcom g5 works. I hope that  this does work. Once it does work , the
hard part will be justifying to  the insurance company why I need the
device. we will se when I cross that  bridge. IF need be I will have to fund
it out of pocket that will be an additional expense. But is easier to do
then priking fingers  every hour of the day. As the endo wanted me to  take
4 reading every day to get an idea of my numbers. So with the dexcom g5 I
hope I wont have to  do that but caliberate  a few times  a  week. I don't
know but wanting to get more understanding about it.