[Diabetes-talk] re just got a dexom g5 cgm to try tou on a trial basis

ed worrell ntnmprt at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 29 20:15:30 UTC 2016

Hello,

You will have to calibrate the system twice a day. Once in the morning, and once before bed. I still keep my glucose monitor around pretty close as the DexCom system sometimes is a quite as accurate as you would think. I also recommend if you are having any highs or lows to check with your glucose monitor, as the system like I said before could be a little bit off. I find that the DexCom is usually with in a few points weather that’s high or low. The system is great but you will still need your glucose monitor a minimum of twice daily, maybe even more.

Ed