[Diabetes-talk] re just got a dexom g5 cgm to try tou on a trial basis

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Thu Sep 29 20:17:39 UTC 2016

Gary, you have to calibrate at least twice a day. You will still need to do
those four finger sticks but you'll have more information in between those
sticks. I hope your one-week trial goes well.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407