[Diabetes-talk] Help for those denied CGM coverage.

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Thu Sep 29 21:34:51 UTC 2016

I just ran across this today and thought of some of you, especially you, Joyce.
I was reading through the September newsletter for TCOYD, which stands for Taking Control of Your Diabetes. It seems that TCOYD has received some grant money to cover the cost of a CGM for those who are low income, have hypoglycemia unawareness and have been denied a CGM coverage under MediCare or Medicaid.
Here is the link to see if you qualify and to fill out an application.
https://tcoyd.org/resources/cgm.html?utm_source=streamsend&utm_medium=email&utm_content=27577885&utm_campaign=September%20E-Update%20from%20TCOYD

This is a great group and I really hope someone on this list can benefit.