[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom question and info.

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Sun Apr 2 23:46:07 UTC 2017

Jamie, I had that discomfort problem with the OmniPod tape when I tried it.
Last week end I heard one person refer to using a steroid spray before
putting the tape on. I have no idea where to find such a thing but guess it
exists. My tape seems to have good and not as good batches. One box will
stick really well and another won't. I tried using the little bits of tape
and boy did that get messy for me. So I've been using this stuff called
Mepore to help hold my tape down. But it is a big pain in the butt to cut.
So I just have to get up the nerve to try these Grif grips. <grin> Stay
tuned!
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407