[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom G5 Sensor Question

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Wed Aug 23 04:35:30 UTC 2017

I was also told that the inserter will be smaller and simpler. Hope that's
right too. <grin>
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407