[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom G5 Sensor Question

Jamie Gurganus jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 11:32:17 UTC 2017

Daniel,

     Just as Gary said, you just stop and start the session as if you
inserted a new sensor.  You will go through the two hour warm-up and have to
put in the two blood sugars.  As for the data being wiped, that won't
happen.  The data is stored somewhere in a Siber cloud!  I have the Dexcom
Clarity downloaded on my laptop, and my Diabetic Educator invited me to
share my data with her years ago.  Now, all I do is e-mail her and ask her
to review my blood sugars when I am having problems.  She can access my data
without me doing a thing.  Because there are so many blood sugars recorded,
she typically just looks at a week's worth of data.  My son, who is a
computer tech person can look at my data and even have the software
calculate an A1C value.  It is all pretty neat how it works.

					Jamie