[Diabetes-Talk] Question for my son

Jamie Gurganus jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 00:40:30 UTC 2017

Hi group!  My son has low vision from Retinopathy of Prematurity.  He and I
are trying to find a device for him to use in college instead of him holding
his monocular to his eye for an entire class period.  We looked at headband
monoculars, and most are for jewelers.  I did find some called sports specs.
I attended college as a totally blind student, so I am not of any help to
him.  I was hoping this group would have some ideas and suggestions as to
what worked for you during college.  He gave up using a CCTV during high
school, because he didn't want to carry a suitcase full of equipment around
the school or college campus.    Thanks!

Jamie