[Diabetes-Talk] Question for my son

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Fri Aug 25 01:09:08 UTC 2017

If your son is legally blind and registered with his state organization for the blind, he should contact them. Failing that, if he is legally blind he could also contact the national Federation of the blind. I know that there are more portable devices that would work for him rather than caring a huge CCTV around. Question is which will meet his needs. I would do some real Quick and urgent phone calls. Best of luck to your son.

Sent from Jeanette Kutash's  iPhone