[Diabetes-Talk] re attentionn dexcom is removing he a1c reading as of feb 11 from clairty reports

Gary-melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 20:02:10 UTC 2017

Veronica.i always confirm my readings with the meter. The dexcom is just
confirmation if the numbers on both are with in a 5 to 10 unit difference
totally get  it.but if they are off  by a big differene, then I always go
for the meter over the edexcom.as the dexcom is doing things in real time an
there  can  always be inaccuracies.