[Diabetes-Talk] G5 question

Jamie Gurganus jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 18:47:44 UTC 2017

Thanks! I just finished watching some videos and doing more research on the G5 app, and it sounds like I can put them on vibrate only to resolve some of the noise issues. I understand the below 55 alert will still holler at me! I really want the ability to calibrate on my own, so I will just have to figure this out. Four example, none of my kids were awake when I left this morning, so I had to not calibrate when I really wanted to! So, I will have to figure out how to keep my phone as quiet as possible. Also, what do you do at night? Put your phone on mute or do not disturb?

     Jamie

Sent from my iPhone