[Diabetes-Talk] G5 question

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Sun Feb 12 18:30:33 UTC 2017

Jamie, you are correct. The alarms over-ride the mute switch. After fussing
with them I ended up unchecking the high and low alarm. You can't uncheck
the urgent low alarm. So at least with the regular alarms turned off, the
only alarm that will go off will be if I reach 55 or lower. I just take a
look at the app more often. But I'm right there with you on the complaint.
People do all sorts of things they don't want to interrupt like giving
presentations, working in recording studios or a zillion other things. The
up side is being able to read our numbers and calibrate independently in
between alarms. <grin>
Hope that helps.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407