[Diabetes-Talk] re question on a good accessible ap for tracking exercises like walking on treadmill, bicycling and that sort of stuff

Gary-melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 01:36:40 UTC 2017

Sure, I will look forward to those recommendations.  I am using  the latest
ipad air so it would be very helpful.   I was challanged by my endo to get
my A1c to the normal levels between 5.7 and 6.4 and so  I have decided to
take him on this challenge. The time frame is for 3 months when I  se him
next . right now my a1c is 7.4 but I would like to  get into that magical
normal range for normal people who are not diabetic.