[Diabetes-Talk] re question on a good accessible ap for tracking exercises like walking on treadmill, bicycling and that sort of stuff

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Tue Feb 14 20:26:14 UTC 2017

The fitbit charge HR, the one I have, is not accessible to set up. The code
that you need to input cannot be read without sighted help and if the app
doesn't sink (pardon spelling) properly the steps to fix that are definitely
not accessible. Once set up I think it works quite well with the iPhone. I
use mine every day and love  it. Perhaps with some vision it can be set up
or perhaps versions before the one I have don't have this set-up problem,
and if that's the case, that's great. It is my "go-to" app for encouraging
me to get more and more exercise and I highly recommend it even for those
who cannot set it up. Since I also use "my fitness Pal" I track my water
there. But I have done it on the fit-bit. It's a great app.

Jeanette