[Diabetes-Talk] re question in regards to the dexcom g5 and how to kow when the battery on teh transmitte is low or needs ot be replacd with a ew transmitter n

Gary-melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 23:31:30 UTC 2017

Hello for those  who are long time users of the dexcom cgm .    So how do
you know when the battery on the transmitter is low or  will no longer be
useable and the transmitter wil need to be replaced. I need to know this so
that I can order my supplies in a timely fashion so that I don't have issues
with my transmitter on my dexcom cgm. Please advice of a sound sstrategy for
taking care of  this matter.