[Diabetes-Talk] Another G5 question - and, we are still waiting

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Thu Feb 23 21:58:29 UTC 2017

Nice description, Tom. I actually did knock my sensor out once when out
walking and I got my cane caught on something. It shot back and got me in
the belly and blam! It just caught on the edge of that sensor and that was
all she wrote. But other than that, it hasn't been in my way at all. It did
take me a long time to get to the point of fussing with the tape without
shaking hands. I finally figured out that the trick was in how I flattened
out the tape when removing the sensor from that silly giant package. In
trying to flatten the tape, that's where I was managing to wrinkle it.
Sometimes the tape starts to come off before my 7 days are up and I have to
put other stuff on top of it. But I am amazed at how quickly I've gotten
used to having that number available to me like that.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407