[Diabetes-Talk] {Spam?} Diet information

Jean Menzies jemenzies at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 28 03:08:19 UTC 2017

Hello Bernadette,

I do have a somewhat limited subscription to Bookshare, so will check that
out. Often books available there to U.S. citizens aren't available in
Canada. Ug. Copyright stuff I guess. But thanks. Also, thanks for the
Independence Market link.

I am at the very beginning of making lifestyle and eating choices changes.
All of the information and resources are greatly appreciated.

Jean